CyberTaz

Hello Peter or Nelson-

In Word 2003? When you go into the Find/Replace dialog box, click the 'More'
button, then click the Format button & choose 'Highlight'. Don't type
anything in to the Find field.

Click in the Replace box, but don't type any content, then click the Format
button, select 'Font' and set the font color to White & click OK.

AFAIK, however, Find/Replace cannot distinguish one highlight color from
another, so you will still have to find & replace on a 'one-at-a-time' basis
rather than Replace All.

HTH |:)

"Peter" wrote:

Hello guys:

Let's say I have a doc with text highlighted in 3 different colors: yellow,
red, and green. I have to replace the font of the text higlighted in green
(from auto[black] color to white).

How can I find those green highlights (using the Find and Replace box OR a
macro; or better yet, both ways)?

Thank you for your ideas,

Nelson