dj

There is an email message feature in mail merge now, which allows you to draw
your names from an existing list, from your Outlook Contacts, or to type a
new list on the spot. It's worth testing it out - open a blank Word
document, choose Tools, Letters and Mailings, Mail Merge. You will see
"Email Messages" in the list of Document Types that you can choose from on
the right hand side. If you don't see "Email Messages", you probably have
too early a version of Word. You can test the process by typing in a name or
two, or selecting a few names from your Contacts list, and see if it does
what you want it to do.

Hope this helps!

JK Hunter
MinutiaMinders

"ZPXY" wrote:

Hello all:

I am in charge an alumni association, every now and then I need to send to
about 40-old-classmate same contents emails with different names.

I did find a email program named "Web Wiz Mailing List", but when I use
it, many email savers such as Netscape reject the mail!

Now someones tell me that MS word can do email merge except mail merge. I
do not know if it is true. If yes, please tell me how? Thanks!