Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Unwanted Excel gridlines in Word

Gridlines and borders are not the same (see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/Gridlines.htm). You can remove the
table border with Ctrl+Alt+U.

"Craig Bowden" wrote in message
I've also made sure the option in Word under Tables to Hides Grid Lines is
correct.

"Craig Bowden" wrote:

I have a table I have copied and pasted as a link from Excel into a Word
document. I have the gridlines option turned off in Excel. The table

shows
up correctly in the Word document and in a print preview of the word
document, but when I print a hard copy, the gridlines show in the table.

How
do I fix this?

Much thanks!