Gail

Default hyperlink in word form

I have created a form in Word 2003. The form has many pull-down menus and
check boxes on it. I need to lock the form for users to be able to use the
pull-down menus (and because I don't want them changing it). Yet when I lock
the form (using the lock button on the toolbar), my hyperlinks (these are
internal to the form) do not work. The hyperlinks link to a different areas
in a "help" section at the end of my form. I read a previous discussion that
to use a macro to link to an unprotected part of the document, yet it ssems
the entire doc must be locked for pulldowns to work. So, how do I get
hyperlinks to work in a locked form?