Jay Freedman

AGREM_WebMaster wrote:
I am creating name badges for an organization. When I use the Label
Wizard, it creates ONE page containing the formatting for only 3
labels. I need to actually create a dozen labels or more. Other
than creating a template page with the format and then inserting into
the existing document, is there an easier way to do this?

If you're going to do this only once, just start with the one-page document
and press the Tab key in the bottom-right cell until you have the number of
cells you need.

If there's a chance you'll want to do something like this again, it's worth
preparing the list of names as a mail merge source (just a table in Word or
Excel) and using a mail merge to labels. See
http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/...MailMerges.htm for the quick way.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman