Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
cyndi cyndi is offline

Default I'VE FIGURED OUT HOW TO GET DIFFERENT FOOTERS ON DIFFERENT PAGES!

To me this workaround is much simpler than creating section breaks & such!

Just create a text box & position it wherever you want the footer. Format
its size & absolute position (can be anywhere on page, even outside margins
or in header/footer area), and set to No Outline. Copy it to whichever other
pages you want a footer - you may need to reformat size, position, & No
Outline. Now just fill in each text box with whatever you want!