See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/Print2Pages.htm. If you are using
Word 2000 or above, you can use the "2 pages per sheet" option in Page
Setup, which automatically gives you two logical pages per page. If you're
trying to create a booklet, however, use "Book fold" (Word 2002 or 2003) or
see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...etPrinting.htm

"June" wrote in message
On 8 1/2 x 11 paper that is landscaped and divided to 2 columns. I want

number the pages but I need to number each column as a page. So the first
sheet would be page 1 and 2 and so on. Anyone have any idea how I can do
this?

Thanks for any help.