Jay Freedman

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 21:03:01 +0800, Alan wrote:

I've got several files with a lot of hyperlink references. I'm
importing them into a DTP app. However, I found that many (not all) of
these links simply disappeared from the text after the import.

If I select each one I can make it not a hyperlink, i.e. just plain
text, and that works fine.

Trying to do this more systematically, I can't find a way to "Find"
hyperlinks. I know I can just search for "www" and "http" and that
will get most of them, but that's not guaranteed, and it would be good
to be sure I had found them all, and I could even build it into a
macro.

See
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...ab8a5bf5?hl=en
for a macro that will do the job.