Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

Default typing so that words are in the shape of a circle

Did you visit
http://www.drawingwithword.com/

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"sarahwms" wrote in message
SORRY! That didn't show up correctly...although it is in this reply (while
typing!)! Who knows what it will show up like on the forum! (Also, I
noticed that it does look sorta like what I want in the preview pane on the
forum!

"sarahwms" wrote:

Gil,
Thanks, but this only types the words in a circle, it doesn't line up the
text in a circle shape! Maybe I'm not painting a clear pic...

some
thing like
this only lett
ing the W
ord do

the work!

"gil" wrote:

Or mabye even simpler? ...
insert/ picture/ Word Art ... Select (highlight) your text/ Word Art
toolbar / select desired Word Art Shape/ circle/ drag
handles to size desired.

Cheers,
Gil

"Mary Sauer" wrote in message
Take a look at Keith's web page. Click tutorials, scroll down to page 15.
http://www.drawingwithword.com/

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"sarahwms" wrote in message
I'm a scrapbooker and want to journal in Word in the shape of a circle.
I'd
like to know if this is possible? (I don't want my words going in a
circle,
I know that can be done in Word Art...I want my words to follow the
outline
of the circle and move to a new line when the circle gets larger or
smaller....

THANKS!
Sarah