Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
IT professional IT professional is offline

Default Paper orientation

I have Microsoft Office 2008 and despite selecting Page Layout -
Orientation - Landscape my documents continue to print in portrait. This
may be related to Vista on my machine. After setting the control panel to
Classic View my file system becomes corrupted.

I will soon be back on Windows XP and will retry MS Office 2008 using XP
instead of Vista. Vista seems to have targeted my machine with all kinds of
problems.

Robert

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

If you want to use landscape orientation, select Page Setup from the File
menu and on the Margins tab, select the Landscape Orientation.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"editor in chief" editor in wrote in
message ...
I cannot get the paper orientation to stay on landscape. I go to print,
then
properties, click on landsacape, then apply then OK and it still will only
print portrait. Is there a hidden step I am missing or am I just really
computer illiterate. Please help