Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Michael Koerner Michael Koerner is offline

Default Merging to A, B,C...

I have no problem setting up my merge from Excel to Word onto an Envelope
for all the names I have in the spread sheet. What I would like to be able
to do is merge where it uses the first letter of the Last Name and be able
to merge where all records begin with A, then again for B and so on.

Or even the ability to select say 50 records, then records 51-100, then
101-150 and so on. Any help greatly appreciated. I'm using XP and Office
2007

--

Regards
Michael Koerner