Mark

Default How do I make a form with Mutually Exclusive Option Radio Buttons

How do I make a form with Mutually Exclusive Option Radio Buttons? I am
trying to create a form that will constrain the person filling in the data to
chose from only available choices. Such as only choosing Yes, No, or N/A,
or from 1 through 10 on a survey of agreement to disagreement. This would
help in keeping the data cleansed for going into a database. How do I do
that? Please help me figure this one out. It seems too simple to not be
doable.

Thanks,
Mark