Mark

Pat,

Thanks for the response, but I must be too dense to pick up what you are
saying. Understand that my skills are limited in word, and I am trying to
do this with the forms toolbar. I do not find where to insert buttons from,
let alone make them mutually exclusive. I have copied some buttons from the
MS templates, and they look and act great. But when the file is saved and
then reopened, the neat features disappear. So what am I doing wrong.

Mark

"Pat Garard" wrote:

G'Day Mark,

Option buttons are ALREADY mutually exclusive. If you have
two or more option buttons on a userForm then setting any one
will reset all the others.

If you Group option buttons in Frames, then each Group will
operate independently.

By default, the value is set to 0, so that NO option buttons are (pre)
selected. If you set the value of any one option button (per group) to 1
then that button will be set when the Form is displayed.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Mark" wrote in message
How do I make a form with Mutually Exclusive Option Radio Buttons? I am
trying to create a form that will constrain the person filling in the data
chose from only available choices. Such as only choosing Yes, No, or
N/A,
or from 1 through 10 on a survey of agreement to disagreement. This
would
help in keeping the data cleansed for going into a database. How do I do
that? Please help me figure this one out. It seems too simple to not be
doable.

Thanks,
Mark