WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I start a new page?

Steps to Start a New Page in Microsoft Word
  1. Make sure your cursor is at the end of the text on the current page.
  2. Go to the "Insert" tab at the top of the screen.
  3. Look for the "Page Break" option in the "Pages" section of the ribbon. Click on it.
  4. Alternatively, use the keyboard shortcut "Ctrl + Enter" to insert a page break.
  5. A new blank page will appear in your document. Start typing your story on this new page.

That's it! You've successfully started a new page in your Word document. Happy writing!