Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Default Change wingdings back to normal font?

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=290978 for the (complicated)
fix.

What's the fascination people have with changing whole documents to
Wingdings? Just because you can? Or were you trying to make a "secret
code" document?

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sat, 20 May 2006 14:44:02 -0700, Donkeygirl
wrote:

I typed a Word document in Times New Roman. Then I changed the font to
Wingdings. I am unable to change it back to any readable font. This doesn't
make sense! Thanks for any help you can give.