Tom Nichol

Default How do I restore the envelope printing defaults in Microsoft Word.

I downloaded a stationery template from the Office Update site for use with
my Apollo P-2500 USB inkjet printer. To my dismay, the template proceeded to
reset the return address location so that it is now more like that of a
manila envelope (large enough to contain an 8-1/2 x 11 sheet flat) rather
than a #10 envelope! Needless to say, I have since removed the template, but
my printer STILL will not print the return address in the upper left-hand
corner of a #10 envelope correctly! It printed the return address just fine
until I installed that blankety-blank template! Is there some way I can
restore or reset the return address printing on a #10 envelope to its proper
location, short of completely removing and re-installing Office XP or my
printer driver? HELP!!