Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cben

Default Utilising the borderless capabilities of my printer

Absolutely right Anne.

My HP printer clearly describes it's borderless capablilities on A4 but,
according to the HP support site, leaves a 0.5 inch border. Misrepresentation
or what?
Guess I'm looking for a better non-HP printer.

"Anne Troy" wrote:

I doubt that your printer is capable, even tho you think so. Word is
perfectly capable and is driven only by the printer driver (pun intended).
See:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/t...osoft_word.htm
************
Anne Troy
VBA Project Manager
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Cben" wrote in message
I want to use a letterhead with graphics right up to the edge of the paper.
My printer is capable of this but Word seems not to allow it.
I have tried Custom sizes of paper in the printer set-up and in Word but
it
is very hit and miss.
Considering that I may need to share the template are there any elegant
solutions?

Thanks