Graham Mayor

Word cannot use two data sources simultaneously. The only solution I can
think of is to export the names and addresses from Outlook to an Excel
compatible file and combine it with the existing excel data in a single
sheet.

kim wrote:
Hi
I need to do a mail merge to deliver an e-mail to our personnel.
Problem is the variable data for the letter is in a excel worksheet
it shows the 3 columns as:
[old salary scale] [new salary scale] [ staff number}
I need it to pull the individdual data from here to insert in the
mail merge letter.

I then need to e-mail in a mass mailing but all the email addresses
are stored in the Outlook 2002 global address book. I can only call
up the contacts folder.
It seems I need to use the 2 data sources or try and get the Global
address book into the excel doc.
Can anyone please advise a way to go on this I am desperate!
Thanks