Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default multilevel list not tabbing to next sub-level?

What version of Word?

"penajr" wrote in message
I'm trying to create and outline but I'm not able to tab to the next
sub-level for either multilevel lists or numbering. I press Enter and it
will take me to the next level (I then II), but if I tab it won't take me
A. I've tried everything including creating a new multilevel list.
Please
help, I'm going crazy here! I've done this many times before but for some
reason it's not working now.