Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Normally_competent[_2_] Normally_competent[_2_] is offline

Default line numbers display on right instead of left

No, I do not have right-to-left language enabled. Any other ideas?
--
Thanks!
Normally_competent

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Do you have a right-to-left language enabled? That's the only reason I can
think of for the switch.

"Normally_competent" wrote in
message ...
How can I change line numbers to display on the left instead of the right?
just added line numbering in Page Layout like I normally do and they are
on
the right instead. The format for Line Number doesn't allow you to change
the
alignment as far as I can tell.