Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
(¯`€¢Â¸Rღjღ¸€¢Â´Â¯)[_2_] (¯`€¢Â¸Rღjღ¸€¢Â´Â¯)[_2_] is offline

Default How to delete a drawing shape object from all pages in one cli

Thanks alot Lene Fredborg. Bt as i try to run this macro, my office respond
that macro in this project are disbaled. So here is another problem that how
to enable them...

Engr. Abu Adal
Network Engineer
Ministry of IT
Govt. of Pakistan

"Lene Fredborg" wrote:

The macro I provided in my previous post should do what you want. As I also
explained in that post, it removes all _lines_ (but not other types of
shapes) from the main body.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg