Jay Freedman

Pete Hine wrote:
After inserting images into a page, they will only appear to view if
I put a carriage return immediately afteer them. Once visible, if I
scoll off the page and then scroll back, they sometimes fail to
appear. I can click on the space, and see the frame but the image
will only appear if I put the cursor on the same line and insert
another carriage return.

Hi Pete,

That's typically a sign of an overworked video card. Try turning down the
hardware acceleration: go to Start Settings Control Panel Display
Settings. Click the Advanced button. Click the Troubleshooting tab. Move the
slider to the left a few notches, click Apply, and try scrolling in Word.
You may have to move the slider all the way to the left, and in extreme
cases even that may not fix the problem.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman