Jugglertwo

Default Convert Table Labels to do Mail Merge?

I have an internal customer at my company that wants to
take some mailing information that they got off the web to
do some mail merging with it.
Presently, it has come off the web as a table with each
cell containing a company's address looking like a mailing
label. They initially want to take this information and
mail merge to individual envelopes.
I'm familiar with mail merging regarding form letters,
labels and envelopes.
I basically want to take this table document and confirm
it to a usable Data file so I can make whatever I want for
the Main file and complete my merges.
It seems I remember this being answered in the past but I
can't find it while searching the past posts. I think
there were a series of steps listed to deal with this
problem or a similar one.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated !
Thanks !
Jugglertwo