Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mecalith Mecalith is offline

Default Using Word 2007 to Create / Amend HTML

If you are maintaining several websites, take a look at Microsoft Visual Web
Developer 2008 Express Edition at:
http://www.microsoft.com/express/vwd/
Its a free download.

"IDontBelieveIt" wrote:

Hi - I'm wondering if someone might be able to advise me ....

I used my old version of Word (I think it was Word 2003) to create / amend
HTML files for several websites - all of which are live and will need
occasional maintenance. To my dismay, it very much looks as though, on
upgrading to Word 2007, this facility has been withdrawn. If this IS the
case then Microsoft have left me well and truly up the creek without a
paddle!! Hopefully, the facility IS still available and it's just that I
can't find it???

Cheers,
John (IDontBelieveIt)
(To reply to me only, omit the"z")