Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Changing font and line defaults

There are several ways to change the defaults in Word. To change the default
font, you can do the following: Create a new, blank document. On the Home
tab, click the dialog launcher button (the little arrow on the bottom right)
of the Font group. In the dialog box, make the desired changes. When you are
done, click Default. If/when you are prompted to save the Normal template,
choose to do so.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"A.F. Hector" A.F. wrote in message
I recently installed Microsoft Office 2007 and am trying to write a letter,
but I am unable to re-set the font and line defaults as instructed because
there is no default button showing in the bottom left corner. Could there
have been a faulty installation from the installation disc? Please help.
Please reply to