Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jamie Jamie is offline

Default footer does not print

If I remove the picture from the document the footer prints fine. I need the
footer to be on top of the picture. What do you mean when you say the
picture should be "anchored"?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If the picture is anchored to the header or footer and formatted as Behind
Text, there should be no problem. Even if it's anchored within the document
body, there should be no problem (provided you don't have "Print body text
before header/footer" checked on the Compatibility tab of Tools | Options).
Are you sure your footer is within the printer's printable area?

"Jamie" wrote in message
I have a Word document that has a picture in the background of each page
and
is causing the footer not to print. The footer has a page number and a
logo.
What can I do to make the footer show?