Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi Dowza,

I have a small document that has several 'text form fields' and "drop down
form fields' - see attached - that when I have filled the relevant form
fields I need to email via Outlook using File/Send to/Mail Recipient.

The problem is that when is arrives with the recipient the form fields do
not contain the information

If the recipient should type into the form fields, then you need to send the
document as an attachment.

If the recipient should just be able to read the text, then
- unprotect the document
- Ctrl+A (select all)
- Ctrl+Shift+F9 to turn all the fields into plain text

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org