Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default mailmerge labels x2

Well the first thing I would do is a reboot.

Next, try initiating the merge from Outlook

See the "Mailmerge from Outlook" item on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website
at:

http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Rogerburdon" wrote in message
Moved from office97(Pro) to office2007(trial v.). Copied outlook.pst to
desktop, uninstalled Off.97,downloaded Off.2007 and installed without
reboot.
All seemed well.
Trying to use labels but whether from the wizard or from selection on the
ribbon, select recipients from Contacts gives"unable to obtain tables from
data source".What do I do next?
Similarly if I use create labels from the ribbon and click on the address
book logo, I get "can't load extended MAPI library mapi32.dll." Search on
MAPI 32.dll shows 4 files:OLMAPI 2.dll3 twice, one path to programme
files\...office12 with a date 9/5/08 which is before I moved to Office2007
and the other path, \MSOCache\all user\...prorWW.cab dated 27/10/18(which
is
the date of moving to Off2007). Both are app extn of c2800KB. The other
two
files are MSMAPI32.dll, first path \MSO Cache\alluser\{ }\outlkr.cab
dated
27/10/08 and timed same as olmap32.dll above. The other path path is\prog
files\common fliles\system\msmapi\1033 also dated 27/10/08 but timed an
hour
earlier. What do I do next?

Thanks Roger & Out