Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Mailing list database

See the article "Creating a Mail Merge Data Source€¯ at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Michael" wrote in message
I have created a mailing list in word 2007 doing the steps instructed. But
when I go to merge the information so that I can make labels I keep
getting a
message that Word does not know what application created it. Word created
it
it self why can't it read it's own application?