Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Woodreaux's Mom

Default How do I get Mail Merge Recipients to import all my database?

I have tried all the fixes, selecting "All" in each category column, and
still the program will not import but one page - 30 names only out of a
200-name database. I've seen all the videos on the assitance pages - spent 10
hours on this and it is hopeless. Nothing works.
Thank you for any assistance anyone can provide for this horribly
complicated program which should be simple - terrible logic, and not
intuitive.