Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF TF is offline

Default document view looks like an email

Just click on the EMAIL button on the standard toolbar.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Cowtoon" wrote in message
I opened a document that someone else worked on, and it looks like it's
ready to be sent as an email. It has fields for an email across the top
and
I can't get rid of it. The document is where the body of the message
would
be. I even tried to send it to myself ... my attempt to free the document
from the email portion, but I can't do it. I don't really want to create
new document, but might have to.

Has anyone else run into this before? I'm miffed by it.

Thanks.