Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Totally New Word User -- Word 2007

http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Kate G." wrote in message
I have a dear friend who finally invested in a computer... and purchased
Word 2007.

I am an above average proficient user of Word -- through 2003 (I do not
own 2007).

I know she is going to be looking for lots of help. Besides annoying all
of you on a regular basis... is there a really good, fairly "simnple"
text that would be a good resource for her. Lots of pics (she is a visual
learner).

The "dummies" series I suppose is an option although I have not checked
out recent releases. I would rather something a little more
"professional" -- while still designed for the TOTALLY new user. (She
never used any version of Word, WordPerfect... nothing!)

So what do you all recommend? (Maybe I'll get a copy for me to -- so when
she asks a question -- I can answer it or at least refer her to the right
page!)

Thanks in advance!

--

Kathryn Groves