Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

Default how do I break the links between both header/footer

The Links button would be grayed out if the document was protected. OR
if your cursor is located in the first section of the document.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

"Ms. Munoz" Ms. wrote in message
:

I know how to go about the procedure for breaking the links between the
header and the footer. However, what I can't seem to do is to get my links
image button to work. It's a grey color so I can't use it. So that's would
be my question. How to get my links button to work.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9/27/2007 5:00 PM