Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Bev

Default Word 2003 add Query Options command to toolbar

Thanks Peter - I already have the Mail Merge Toolbar on my toolbar, but was
wondering if just Query Options could be dragged there, but apparently not,
as there's no separate command to drag that I can see.

Thanks anyway.
Bev

"Peter Jamieson" wrote:

Tools/Customize/Toolbars, select category All Commands, locate command
MailMergeQueryOptions and drag it to a toolbar (e.g. the MailMerge toolbar)
may be enough.

Peter Jamieson

"Bev" wrote in message
I'm using Word 2003. How can I add the Query Options command, onto the
Mail
Merge toolbar, so I can use it rather than the filtering wizard. Word 97
used the Query Options command, but I dont see it as a command in the
Tools,
Options, Commands list for Mail Merge. Is there any way to do this.
Hope there is a way to do this, or do I somehow have to resort to the set
up
for merging that Word 97 had?
Bev