Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Default How do I create a flyer with phone number tags at the bottom?

Suzanne wrote:
How do I create a flyer with phone number tags at the bottom?

1. Insert a table with one row and as many columns as you want tags (about
10 or 12).
2. If the Table & Borders toolbar isn't displayed, select it from View
Toolbars.
3. On the toolbar, click the Change Text Direction button to make turn the
text 90 degrees.
4. a. Type the phone number (and anything else) in the first cell.
b. Select the first cell and copy it to the clipboard.
c. Select the whole table and paste. That fills all the cells with the
same text.
5. If necessary, drag the bottom border of the table downward to avoid
word-wrapping in the cells.
6. (Optional) On the toolbar, click the down arrow next to the Align button
and choose Top Center or Center Center.
7. Click the menu item Table Table Properties, which opens a dialog.
8. Click the Around button.
9. Click the Positioning button, which opens another dialog.
10. In the Vertical section of the dialog, set the Position to "Bottom" and
set "Relative to" to "Page". Click OK in both dialogs.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman