Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Louisq Louisq is offline

Default File opens in another language

Dear JoAnn,
It is in Greek not jibberish. Her is the text. It looks greek to me. No pun
intended. Sender created the document in Word 2000 and the other receivers
have 2000 as well but I have 2007. It is really baffling for our hospital. I
have never seen this happen. Thanks for your help.
Louis
"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Is it in Greek (as in you recognize the Greek language) or is it that the
file contains "jibberish"?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Louisq" wrote in message
When I open a file, it comes up in Greek.The sender created the attachment
and it was fine. The sender used Miccrosoft Outlook.Please help

.