Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
StuckOnWord StuckOnWord is offline

Default Some images that I copy and paste off the internet will not print.

I have been copying images off of various websites for future reference for
making crafts, etc. To do this I right click on the image, copy it and paste
it into a Microsoft Word document. For some reason when I print the document,
only some of the images appear. When I click the print preview button, the
document looks perfect just as it shoudl print, but then it prints with some
of the images missing. I have tried everything that I know how and am
completely stuck now. I hope someone more Word literate will come along to
point me in the right direction.
Thanks in advance!
Angela