Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
lariveesl[_2_] lariveesl[_2_] is offline

Default view single page

Thank you for all the help with this. I have followed the advice but do not
see an easy answer. It appears that the screen size/resolution can override
the Word settings. Not a major problem but annoying that it can not easily
be controlled.

Thanks again.

"lariveesl" wrote in message
Word 2003 on Win XP

I would like to set my zoom to 75. But when I do, I get a side by side
view of two pages at a time. I have to go over 84% on my computer to view
in a single page view. As soon as I drop under 84%, I see the side by
side view again. When I go to Zoom and try to set the view to one page in
the center of the screen, it goes to 67%. When I try to increase that to
75 or so, I am back to the side by side view.

What am I doing wrong? This is a little thing but it bothers me that I
can't control things!!