Oliver Foulkes Oliver Foulkes is offline
Junior Member

Default content control and styles in Word 2007

Hello,

I am looking for some help concerning styles being applied to custom content control(CC) fields coming from a database and populating a word document.
So far, anytime we add any styles to a CC as the first object in a pargraph, the document does not show said style on the first line of the field. This is regardless of whether there is only one item in the CC field or multiple items, see the manual example attached. So in the case of our CC fields, there would be one for team and another for members and the database would add the necessary styles for each item within that field.
If we don't add a space or tab or some character before the field, the first line (Team A/Members A1, A2, A3) would be Normal, but the rest took on the necessary characteristics.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Attached Images