Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pippa Pippa is offline

Default DOCUMENT PRINTS SMALLER THAN ORIGINAL

I have filled out information in a pre-set template, and when printed it's
smaller than the original times new roman 12 pt. All the information is
there, but the document is smaller overall and now an A4 pages fits onto
roughly a quarto size page. I have checked the scaling of the printer, but
everything is OK. Print previewing the document is fine and shows everything
as normal, it just when I go to print it, it's about 25% smaller in size.
Thanks