Nial Briody

Bob you were right, the printer had set itself to Letter paper.

This is the first time I have used a newsgroup, I'm well impressed.

Many Thanks

Nial

"Bob S" wrote in message
news
Usually this means that part of the process thinks that it is using A4
paper and some other part thinks that it is using Letter paper. Check
the paper in the printer; check the printer properties for the size
that it thinks it has; check Page Setup to see what Word thinks; check
the label template to make sure you got the metric not the english
version or vice-versa.

Bob S

On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 11:57:26 +0100, Nial wrote:

Hi,

I am having a problem printing labels. When printing the labels, the
print
moves vertically 2.5mm per row, so by the bottom of the page the
individual
label print has crept onto the label above. I have researched this
problem
on Microsoft's support page, where they discuss a similar problem
affecting
multipage prints, but mine happens on page one. I also downloaded the
Avery
wizard plug-in for Word but this did not solve the problem. The label
contains 5 rows of text, one of which is an Email link, when viewed in
Print Preview the page is perfect. I am using Word 2000 and Avery labels
L7163 my printer is a HP Laserjet 5P. I have previously printed labels
with
no problem. Any help solving this problem would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Nial