Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
John Spencer John Spencer is offline

Default Repeating Title Line from First Page in Header of Following Pages

It seems to be working.

Thanks for the advice - I am now a hero to our editor even though I showed
her where I got the answer.

--
John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2008

Apply a style to that title that you don't use elsewhere. In the header,
insert a StyleRef field that refers to the title's style. Follow that
with two tabs, the word "Page", and a Page field.

Then, in File Page Setup Layout, check the box for "Different first
page". There will be no header on page 1, and the title and page number
will appear at the left and right margins, respectively, of all following
pages.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman