richie

Default How do I change tabs in the header/footer of only one section ?

My document has both portrait and landscape sections. I want to position the
right tab within the headers and footers so that my page numbering occurs at
the bottom right corner of each page not only the portrait pages.

But, even if I unlink each section using the "same as previous" button, when
I change the tab settings in the landscape sections the same changes occur in
all other sections.

How do I change the tab settings in the headers and footers of ONLY one
section ?