Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Printing Comments

That prints *all* the markup, though--not just the comments.

"Henk57" wrote in message

Kerri;2563534 Wrote:
I've been making comments and changes throughout a very large document.
Is
there a way for me to JUST print my comments with page numbers where
the
comments appear? I'd like to review my comments with someone and I
don't
want to have to e-mail the large document back to them. I just want to
send
my comments.

Any assistance would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

I think following is what you are looking for: File/Print/ and under
"Print what" choose List of markup. Print to pdf and e-mail.

--
Henk57