Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Josh W Josh W is offline

Default How to insert multiple rows in tables

Hi Fred, thanks for your reply. unfortunately it does not work. CTRL SHIFT
I gets the underline.

"Fred" wrote:

Go to the first paragraph mark outside the bottom of the table - and press
keys CTRL SHIFT I.
It should bring up an INSERT NUMBER OF ROWS box: Type in 20 or 40 or
whatever.

The keystrokes are Word Defaults and it only works at this point at first
empty paragraph mark after the last row in table.

Regards
Janine
www.docsonline.net.au
"Josh W" Josh wrote in message
Hi all, does anyone know how to insert a few rows at once in a table? The
options I currently have in the table menu "insert" is only one row at a
time. Lets say I need to add 20 rows at once, how do I do this? Please
help. Thanks