Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Margin disappeared in Print layout

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm

"Becanne" wrote in message
I was typing a document and the horizontal margin ruler went goofy on the
left side of the page when I am in print view. Usually you can catch that
ruler and adjust the margin, but now, the type goes to the very top of the
page and the very bottom of the page, and the curser doesn't change to

drag
the margin down or up on the ruler. Does this make sense? The odd thing

is,
that the margins are showing correctly in both page setup and print

preview,
just not in print layout. What happened? and How do I get it back to

normal?
Thanks!