Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
cmb

Default Easy way to put separate borders for each column?

I have a 60 page memory book document for graduates. Each page has a photo
or two and text that includes indents and numerous paragraphs. I set the
page up so that I have two identical 8.5x11 pages side by side by making 2
columns on a 17x11" custom page size. The idea is that the printer will
print the document on 17x11 paper, cut it down the middle and we will have 2
books, saving $. The question that I have is, is there a way to easily put
the same border around all of the 8.5x11 pages - this means that I want a
border separately around the left column and ride column on each page. I am
using Word 2002 but could get access to 2003 if it made a difference. Since
the document is so long, I would prefer not to set up each section in a table
if at all possible.