AK Bohman

Default Filter an XL datasource in MailM in Word

Hi

Has anyone come across a solution to the problem where you use an Excel
sheet as datasource from Word and the filter/search criteria are
ignored? I saw a couple of topics but did not find any answer really.

A customer of mine has Word 2003 (SP1) on ?? OS. I have tested the same
on Word 2003 on Windows XP with the same result.

The datafile is small. I have tested both with and without named range.
I've set 3 different criterias that should result in 6 records. When
merged a completely different result is the outcome. When going back to
check the search I have been blessed with an additional 2 filters on
top of the three set by myself. Why is this?
I have added screendumps at:
http://www.buab.se/problmailmerge.htm

Kind regards
Anna