Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Pruiett Doug Pruiett is offline

Default Did You EVER Find a Fix for This?

I am having the same problem with both Word 2003 and Word 2007. It drives me crazy, as I am trying to give our folks in the field instructions on how to use mail merge and they get varying junkie results, including for the most part the problem you reported.

I connect to a data source and then the next time I open the Word document it either cannot find the data source or asks me to find the data source. When I do find the source I return to the "Find" prompt again and again!!!

DID YOU EVER FIND A FIX?? Thanks for the help.