Larry

Default Printing problem - double images

I am printing a document containing .jpg pictures to a Xerox Phaser 860 color
printer. The pictures either print out as a pair, one underneath the other,
or as 4 underneath each other.

Each image is squished by half (or fourths) so the multiple picture image
takes up the same space as the single, normal size image would.

I had no problem under prior versions of Office.

I tried printing with and without spooling but it made no difference.

The same image in Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Printshop, and even in Paint (the one
that comes with Windows) prints out just fine.

I saw a December 2004 hotfix patch pertaining to printing .jpg files to a
postscript printer but the symptoms it described were a bit different. There
was no link to download this patch anyway.

Your help is appreciated.